Your New Dental Aligner Trimming Solution
Workflow for Creating a Dental Aligner and Trimming with the Pocket NC V2-50DA Solution
Pocket NC introduces for limited release* a dental aligner trimming software and hardware solution with the Pocket NC V2-50DA. The Pocket NC V2-50DA allows orthodontists to cut out a ready-to-wear aligner from a thermoformed model in less than 90 seconds. The solution eliminates the need to have a technician hand cut the aligner and improves patient comfort by producing a consistent quality aligner. The software solution does not require specific software or machining experience, the user simply defines the points along the gum line.The V2-50DA trimming solution is ideal for orthodontists wanting to bring the aligner process in-house or grow the number of aligners produced in their practice.
A Limited Introductory Sale Price of $9995 from $10,800 Includes:
- Pocket NC V2-50 trimming machine
- Dental Fixture to mount models & mounting hardware
- 3 tools to cut aligners
- 1000 trim credits to access the software
- All cables and cords needed (power, USB), air filter and regulator with tubing*
* You must provide your own air compressor or air supply capable of providing the machine 30 psi.